Top Wedding Gifts for Friends and Family
There are many ways to make a wedding memorable. From the food, and the venue, to the live entertainment like the best wedding DJ, it’s all about the culmination of so many different details that make a wedding a day that no one will forget. As a guest, there’s certainly less pressure on your shoulders, but there is one important thing to consider: what will you bring as a wedding gift for the happy couple?
If you want to go beyond the registry and get a little creative, you may need to do some research into some great wedding gifts. But if you’re simply out of ideas, don’t worry—we’re here to help. There are truly so many options when it comes to finding the right wedding gift. What matters most, of course, is that you end up choosing one that you think both the bride and the groom will have the chance to enjoy.
Top Wedding Gifts Ideas
Have you been invited to a wedding and you just don’t know what gift to bring? While checking the registry is always a safe bet, some people might want to get a little more creative. So, if you’re still looking for a unique wedding gift that most brides and grooms would be sure to love, check out our list of top wedding gifts.
- Picnic basket set: What’s more romantic than a picnic out in the beautiful outdoors? Well, you can encourage your friends or family to take a little time for themselves by gifting them their own picnic basket set. These sets come with everything you’ll need, including a blanket and a full set of cutlery and glasses. All you need to provide is your own snacks and maybe a bottle of wine and you’re good to go.
- Desk treadmill: If you want a gift that really keeps on giving, consider a unique piece of exercise equipment. Desk treadmills are quickly exploding in popularity, especially as more and more people are shifting to a work-from-home (WFH) model. A desk treadmill allows you to easily burn calories and stay in shape while still getting work done and staying focused and productive.
- Monogrammed gift items: Marriage is all about beginning a new life together. As a small, but a delightful reminder, consider gifting them some small monogrammed items that share both their initials or full names. These can be hand towels, plates, champagne glasses, or a collection of a few items. They’ll be sure to think of you and your meaningful gift as they decorate their new home.
- Wine of the month club: Who doesn’t love a good bottle of wine? With this simple gift, your friends or family members can instantly have both. Sign them up for a wine of the month club so that they’ll have a special gift delivered each month. Usually lasting for at least a year, these memberships are a fun and creative way to try new wines you may never have picked up by yourself at the store. And if your friends love it, they can simply sign up again and keep the wine flowing.
- Cookbook and some kitchen items: Hopefully the new couple will be spending a lot of time making (and enjoying) special meals together. To help get them started, consider getting them a special cookbook filled with creative dishes. Some are even designed especially for couples as a way to bond and enjoy some great flavors.
- Cordless vacuum cleaner: Okay, this might not be the most creative of gifts, but it’s definitely one that the new couple will get a lot of use out of. Sometimes, it’s the practical gifts that end up meaning the most. Consider a new cordless vacuum cleaner to help them with those daily chores and to keep their new spot clean and sparkling.
- A trip for two to a spa: Let’s face it, even the best-planned wedding can be a very stressful affair. Even with a honeymoon right around the corner, most new couples will need the chance to rest and relax. What better opportunity for this than getting them a little trip for two to a local spa? From massages to skincare and so much more, a spa trip can be the perfect way to develop some bonding and help the new couple settle into their new lives.
Conclusion – Top Wedding Gifts for Friends and Family
Being invited to a friend’s or family member’s wedding is a truly special gesture. But, of course, you don’t want to show up empty-handed. Selecting the right wedding gift, for many, is just as important as showing up on time or having your formal outfit picked out perfectly.
But with so many options out there, it can be a challenge to know what exactly you should get. Starting with the registry is a safe bet, but if you want to get more creative and a bit more personal, think outside the box. Consider getting the happy couple a unique picnic basket set, monogrammed items for their new home together, or even a desk treadmill so that they can continue to enjoy your gift for years to come and stay in great shape. It’s all about finding the gift that speaks perfectly to the couple and what you think they would truly value the most at the end of the day.